Friday, May 25, 2012

Grace is Going to Africa...for a Month!


It all started with a moment. One moment of God taking out my heart of stone and giving me a heart of flesh, a softened heart that now desired to please Him.

After that moment of replacing my heart, He has continually broken it for the lost souls who don't yet know Him. From people who hear about Him daily, to people who have never even heard His name.

I wake up each morning with a thankful heart because God has saved my soul, and with that thankful heart all I want to do is share the joy and the love I now know, with every other heart out there.

I do realize I can't really reach every soul, but I know I can make a difference.  I want to be part of heart and soul change.

God has blessed me with the opportunity to go out to the unreached and strive to reach them with the good news of the gospel. He calls us in Matthew 28:19 to go out and make disciples OF ALL NATIONS. God has definitely struck my heart with this command. This is what He has called me to.

I know many, young and old, have gone to countries in Africa in the past years.  Romans 10:15 says: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news”. And they truly are. It blesses my heart to see people are out there ...doing!

I'm next to go to Africa.   I prayed a lot about where God wanted me to go, and I honestly don't know why He has called me to Africa, but he captured my heart for the country of Uganda.  Uganda is surely where I will go.

My trip will be with Campus Crusade: Student Venture, from June 19th to July 19th to Kenya and Uganda with the prayer and hope to share the love of Christ with people who have never heard.  (Rom. 15:20-21)

I ask now for prayer.  Prayer for God to lead the group, prayer for prepared  hearts and  minds to hear the gospel, prayer for safety and trust, prayer for learning and  molding, and lastly for salvation!

I am also in need of financial support, the trip is $5,900.  I am fully trusting in God to raise that money. I ask that you only prayerfully/thoughtfully consider investing the amount that is able by you.

If you'd like to give towards my mission go here: https://give.ccci.org/give/View/5652540?pp=Search+Results, or just send a check (made out to CCC) to my parent's address:

25 Tomahawk St.  Trabuco Canyon, CA  92679

But most importantly, pray!  I will eagerly give updates during ministry and upon my return.  I am so thankful for your support!

In HIM, with love, 

Grace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment