Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And She's Off...To East Asia!!!

Leslie, Grace and I dropped off Emily @ CBU tonight, as she and her team begin a three-week mission to East Asia.  Em wanted me to post her note of thanks (below) to all who have partnered with her financially and prayerfully.  The essance of their trip is to assist in teaching English to university students, and to engage in spiritual conversations that will lead to the Gospel.

If this is the first you have heard of Em's trip, please consider praying for their effectiveness, and that the light of Christ will be shone abroad!





Hello Friends and Family!

I just want to thank you all for supporting me financially and/or committing to support me in prayer.   It has been such a long journey of learning and growth since I found out I was going to East Asia, and now the day has finally arrived!   I have already leaned so much about the provision of God as slowly-but-surely He prompted all of you to give, and I received almost exactly the amount I needed to make this journey possible.   I am so excited to see the ways the Lord will use me to do His work, and I am honored to be assigned this task.   I know He will use this time not only to bring His light to East Asia, but also to mold and change me into the woman He wants me to be.   I cannot wait to share what He does more specifically.

For updates while I am away please visit:


Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment