Monday, August 15, 2011

Truth

Pondering some of what the Scripture has to say about the Truth:
3 John 4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

John 17:17
Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.

Psalm 19:7-9
The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul;
The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;
The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes;
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;
The rules of the LORD are true, and righteous altogether.

Colossians 1:5b
Of this you have heard before in the word of the truth, the gospel…

John 16:7
Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment